Wedding and packages Terms & Conditions
We want your event and stay with us to run as smoothly and trouble free as possible, therefore we ask all our valued clients to observe a few simple rules so no-one is stressed:
- We require a 25% deposit to secure your chosen wedding date. Unfortunately, failure to secure your booking may result in the loss of your requested date. This deposit is transferable should your date change, but it is not refundable. If your wedding is cancelled 6 months from your wedding date, we are happy to refund your deposit as this gives us time to hopefully rebook .
- Tentative bookings will be held for two weeks only. Failure to contact us by that time will result in automatic cancellation of the booking.
- Payment in full 4 weeks prior to your wedding date is required. EFT and Credit cards are available. A 3% surcharge applies to all credit card payments.
- All prices include GST. All details should be confirmed four weeks before your wedding date.
- Rose petals and bubbles are permitted, however we request that no confetti or paper party poppers be used on our premises.
- We only allow booked guests in our B&B cottage premises – and do not permit parties.
- We ask all guests to be considerate of others by moderating alcohol intake and music volume.
- Advertised prices are subject to change. Please enquire for current prices.