Our Camellia Cottages provide the ultimate in luxurious bed and breakfast accommodation. In each cottage you’ll find:
- Complimentary sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
- Delicious, fully cooked breakfast for 2
- A lovely comfortable bed dressed in crisp linen
- A spacious living area complete with sofa, entertainment unit, dining table and kitchenette
- A good sized bathroom fitted with double spa bath and draped with soft fluffy towels and bathrobes
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- A spacious and private verandah – the perfect place to relax and enjoy breakfast
- Free Wifi.
Midweek and weekend rates and specials are available. Long term accommodation bookings welcome. Camellia Cottage accommodation is based on twin / double occupancy and is subject to availability.
Reid’s Place is happy to recommend and book a table for you to enjoy lunch or dinner at one of our favourite restaurants.
There’s plenty of things to do and see on the Peninsula and we would be delighted to help arrange local sightseeing activities for you. Whale watching season is from June till November annually. Easily accessible from the local Redcliffe Jetty.
We are located a comfortable 30-minute drive from Brisbane airport and CBD. 400 metres from Scarborough beachfront and local award winning restaurants and cafés.
Should you want to see a theatre show or performance while staying at Reid’s Place, we are located 10 minutes from the Redcliffe Entertainment Centre, Redcliffe and a 20 – minute drive from the BEC (Brisbane Entertainment Centre).